Discover the world of cosmetic dentistry
Countless dental surveys have found that Americans place a very high value on the appearance of their teeth. A nice smile tops the list of the most important features to have along with clear skin, bright eyes and beautiful hair. Thanks to innovations in cosmetic dentistry, you can get a perfect smile in just a few appointments at Fine Dental Arts in Bellevue, WA office of Dr. Kianoosh Behshid.
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry?
There are many reasons to visit a cosmetic dentist. The world of cosmetic dentistry is diverse, full of many new materials and techniques guaranteed to enhance your smile. Cosmetic dentists keep current with all the new, innovative dental treatments, including dental technology. When you visit a cosmetic dentist, you can be assured you will be offered state-of-the-art treatment to change your look and your smile.
You should consider visiting a cosmetic dentist if you have teeth that are:
- Heavily stained from smoking, coffee or medication use
- Broken or damaged from trauma or injury
- Crooked or poorly aligned from genetics
- Badly shaped or uneven from age-related wear
- Gapped or spaced apart from genetics
- Cracked or chipped from overuse
Your cosmetic dentist can correct the look of your teeth and smile by providing treatments including:
- Professional Teeth Whitening: designed to whiten teeth up to 8 shades with a convenient take-home treatment, or a speedy office treatment that takes about an hour
- Porcelain Veneers: usually made of porcelain and placed over front teeth; veneers are thin laminates used to correct uneven, unsightly front teeth and mask defects to create a perfect smile
- Cosmetic Bonding: using a tooth-colored resin material called composite; bonding can close small gaps between teeth, change the color and the shape of teeth
- Contouring and Reshaping: to cosmetically straighten or improve teeth that are chipped, cracked, overlapping or badly aligned; contouring and reshaping is often performed along with dental bonding
- Cosmetic Fillings: using composite, these fillings can be matched perfectly to your existing tooth color, making them virtually invisible; they can be used to replace unsightly, bulky metal fillings
These are just some of the procedures available in cosmetic dentistry. After a full dental examination and x-rays, your cosmetic dentist can discuss your overall dental health and create a treatment plan to get you on your way to a great smile. In some cases, your dentist will recommend a combination of cosmetic treatments to help you get your perfect smile. For example, your treatment plan may include Invisalign clear aligners to reposition your teeth and professional whitening to make them look brighter. In some cases your dentist might need to use both veneers and crowns to recreate your smile. You owe it to yourself to visit a cosmetic dentist and explore what can be done to improve your smile.
Are you interested in restoring your smile?
Fine Dental Arts offers Cosmetic Dentistry services in Bellevue, WA
Call our office at (425) 558-0909 to learn more today!